Monday, October 26, 2009

Starkvegas

I know I have not posted in a loooong time but my camera broke and I guess I felt like I couldn't post without pics??
This past weekend some of our best friends, Mcleod and Jason, came all the way from Sugarland, Texas to stay with us and go to the State vs. Florida game. I have missed them so much. Mcleod and Jason dated as long as Bo and I, so all through college we went through the dating game together and got married in the same summer!!
Friday night we grilled out and then went to an outdoor concert in Dallis and Christy's front yard in Belhaven. It was so fun! The band was Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors. They were great! I bought there christmas CD and a t shirt!



This is a picture with Andrew and Emily Fisher- neighbors in Belhaven and our good friends that we met in our Sunday School class at First Presbyterian- which we joined by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!- God has blessed us so much by leading us to such a Godly church where we have been able to meet the greatest fellow believers!!!!

Saturday morning the boys made us get up at 5:30 to be ready to leave for starkville at 7:00. Jason made sure we got there to enjoy the WHOLE day in starkvegas- thanks Jason!!! When we got there all we saw were empty tailgate tents- but by the end of the day there was a record attendence!

My brother and his beautiful girlfriend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe that was already over a week ago :) We miss y'all already!

    ReplyDelete