Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

So.... this Halloween Bo and I decided to go to the dental school party and actually get a costume. We went to two huge halloween stores in Jackson and after looking around at walls and walls of costumes somehow we decided on me being the Border Control and bo being a Mexican- it was actually a costume but after we bought them we thought that they could be seen as offensive, but that was not our intention-haha. When we got to the party though there were others that were very questionable and everyone loved it so...... Blake's house was turned into a haunted house and I should have taken pictures of all the great costumes but my camera went dead and the place was packed. We had so much fun and can't wait till next year!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!! that is hilarious...don't know how those costumes would go over here in Texas :) y'all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete