Thursday, April 14, 2011

My new little friend!!!!





I FINALLY got to meet my sweet precious new little friend, Baby Nora, that I have loved since the day her momma, my best friend, told me that she was going to have a little baby!

I told McLeod that I can not believe that we have known each other for 8 years now. We met during pledge day for Delta Gamma and have been friends ever since. We both dated the same guy through highschool and college so we went through boy drama, engagements together, weddings the same summer, and now she is a mother- WOW!

I am so glad that now the Satterfields have moved back to good ole Mississippi. They lived in Texas for the past couple of years and although they lived in a really cool town that was fun to visit- I much rather be a drive away from our dear friends and this sweet little baby girl!!!!

Dear Nora,

This is your Aunt Lane. I love you so much and can not wait to watch you grow up! I have already planned many many girls trips in my head with you, me and your mom! We will have so much fun! I will always be here for you! I know you will be such a wonderful, beautiful, smart little girl that loves the Lord because of the parents that are going to raise you! And don't forget, you will be a DG at MS State one day so that me and your mom can relive our college days through you- haha! Love you and can not wait to see you soon!

Aunt Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment