Sunday, May 15, 2011

One year down and 2 years or 2 weeks to go!

Bo has finished his first year of law school! This year has been one to remember as Bo went through his first year and I through my last year, but it is coming to an end! Bo has another 2 years and I have another 2 weeks! Bo is headed to Tupelo today to do a 6 week clerkship at Mitchell McNutt law firm and then he will do another 6 week clerkship in Jackson at Balch and Bingham law firm- we are very thankful for his opportunities! I have not seen him much in the past two weeks because he was in the library, so as soon as he finished his last exam we all met up and celebrated. Did not get a picture of all the boys but I did of my favorite law school wives- Virginia and Haley!!

My mom and Drew came down on friday for my senior banquet. I am so thankful for all the support my family and friends have given me. I graduate on May 27th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment