Friday, September 30, 2011

For the love of Family!

Last weekend I enjoyed a night out with girls at Melanie's house to watch Bridesmaids sooo much fun! On saturday we headed down to oxford-got up at 6:00 to be able to get ready and get on the road to make it to the 11:30 game. I did feel like a traitor just because my first football game to attend this year was at Ole Miss, but it was all for the love of family. My moms two sisters and their families game down to support Georgia and we all enjoyed the Blossom's tailgate- it was just a beautiful day!
Bo and Adam

Me and Carlyle



Drew, Collette, and I











My mom, aunt amy, and I



Me and "Little Bo"




Somebodies pet goat that hangs out at their tailgate. They said it plays like a dog and acts like a cat-???????????????????????









































































No comments:

Post a Comment