Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Bad Snowball



Ok, Monday- I was getting nervous that bad things were starting to snowball. That was the day that we were finally getting our air conditioner and I was super excited until I walked out the front door.Oh and by the way, our refrigerator was going out also because our house was so hot and all our chicken was thawing out. Anyway, If you have been to my house you know that we have two ENORMOUS trees that must be like 1,000 years old, anyway every time we have a storm, Bo and I get really nervous that a branch is going to come through our house! Well, the past week has been super sunny and not a drop of rain, but I walked out the front door and there was a HUGE branch lodged between our two cars and I had to get to school because I had my first REAl patient- AHHHHH- my car was behind the branch, but BO was stuck waiting for the air conditioner men. He had to saw the branch into pieces and could not move his arms because we had just did the arms DVD for P90X and then he sawed a massive branch-haha- but everything worked out in the end. By the end of the day, we had air, our fridge decided not to give up on us, and my first patient showed up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment